I was the first writer at Advertisemint, a Facebook advertising agency and worked with the founder, Brian Meert to establish the voice of the agency as well as the format, content, and frequency of the blogs.
We decided that our goal with the blog was to be the first advertising agency to cover news for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This made Google Alerts and IFTT my best friends. Additionally, we wanted to cover events such as the annual Facebook F8 conference.
In addition to writing the articles, I used an Illustrator template to create featured images for each article.
- 9 Reasons Why Companies Should Be Advertising on Snapchat
- 10 Reasons to Hire an Advertising Agency
- Facebook Plans to Launch Live Video Ads Soon
- Facebook’s Testing an Ad-Free Pages Design
- Snapchat Introduces “Memories” Feature
- How to Report Fake Facebook Ads
- Facebook Invests Heavily in Celebrity Live Video Content
- Snapchat Opens API, Prepares for an Advertising Gold Rush
- Facebook Removes the 20% Rule Regarding Text on Ad Images
- Snapchat Acquires Startup with 3D Selfies
- Facebook Wants to Sell Offsite Ads
- Facebook Introduces New Features for Local Awareness Ads
- Facebook Rights Manager Brings an End to Freebooting
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Analytics for Apps
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Profile Expression Kit
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Messenger Platform
- The Ultimate Guide to Instant Articles for Publishers
- Facebook 2016’s F8: Facebook Surround 360
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Save to Facebook Button
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Account Kit
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Free Basics
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Live API
- Facebook’s 2016 F8: Live Video Tab Launched
- F8 Update: Facebook’s 10-Year Plan focuses on Products, Connectivity, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Facebook Chatbots & Live Chat APIs at F8
- Facebook’s New Ad Policy Allows Publishers to Share Branded Content
- Facebook Carousel Ads Are Now Reusable
Please find the rest of my articles for Advertisemint here.